Point of Sale
Smarter decisions. Faster management.
Go for total business management.Your one-stop way to ring sales, accept credit cards, manage vendors and inventory, and build customer relationships.
Count on it to get more done.10x faster startup times than previous version and new multi tasking capabilities allow you to toggle between tasks.
Seamless credit card processing.Our integrated payments solution saves you time and minimizes errors.
Integrates with QuickBooks DesktopSave time by having your data automatically sync with QuickBooks Desktop. Auto payment reconciliation is now available too. No more double entries.
QuickBooks POS Multi-Store 12.0 with Intuit Merchant Account [Hardware Optional]
QuickBooks POS Pro 12.0 with Intuit Merchant Account [Hardware Optional]
QuickBooks POS Basic 12.0 with Intuit Merchant Account [Hardware Optional]
Why QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop 12.0?
Q: What’s new in QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop 12.0?
A: New features include:
• Faster Performance: 10x faster startup times and significantly faster workflows such as accessing items and customer lists or looking up item history.
• Time-Saving New Features: Multitasking capabilities, keyboard shortcuts and sorting within key workflows such as ringing up a sale, receiving items, or returning items.
• Auto Payment Reconciliation: Auto payment reconciliation is now available with QuickBooks Desktop 2015.
EMV Ready: EMV ready and designed to support the most updated payment technology for greater data security2.
Q: How do I process credit cards?
A: You can use Point of Sale to process credit card payments quickly and easily without a separate credit card terminal, all you need is a QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments Account4. You can easily record and authorize secure transactions right from your Point of Sale software, or iPhone and Tablet. Your transactions are automatically recorded right in Point of Sale, no more going back and forth to a separate terminal, no more double data entry and you’ll reduce errors.
What are the system requirements?
Q: What are the system requirements?
- At least 4 GB of RAM for a single workstation installation
- 1 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Single user: 2.4 GHz processor (2.8 GHz recommended)
- Multiple users: 2.8 GHz processor (3.5 GHz recommended)
- Optimized for 1024×768 screen resolution
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista, all editions (SP2 or later strongly recommended)
- Windows Server 2008 (SP1 or later strongly recommended)
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Data import/export and Microsoft Office integration requires:
- Microsoft® Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013
- Microsoft® Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013
- Multi-core processor and 8 GB of RAM are recommended for better performance on the Point of Sale server workstation.
- In a multi-user configuration, each workstation concurrently running Point of Sale must have a seperately purchased user license, and every copy of Point of Sale must be the same version and level.6
QuickBooks Financial Software integration requires:
- Intuit QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2013–2015
- Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Versions 13.0, 14.0 and 2015
QuickBooks Payment Account: (sold separately)
- Optional fee-based service, additional terms and conditions apply
- Requires a QuickBooks Payments account through Intuit Payment Solutions. Application approval and fees apply.
- PIN pad required for debit transactions, sold separately.
- Internet connection required.
- Products have been tested with the following software:
- McAfee Internet Security Suite
- Symantec Norton® Internet Security Suite
- Zone Labs’ Zone Alarm Pro
- Trend Micro
Note: Some configurations may require that you adjust settings in firewall and anti-virus products to ensure the best possible performance with Point of Sale.
System Configuration Notes:
- Disk space requirements do not include company data files. If your company data file is very large or includes item pictures you may need more disk space.
- In order to run several applications simultaneously, your system should have a mult-core processor and at least 4GB of RAM. Point of sale will run on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors running Windows. However, not all hardware devices will install and operate on 64-bit operating systems. We recommend that you contact the device manufacturers for more information about installing their hardware devices on 64-bit operating systems.
Get paid easier.
Receive a Free Card Swiper when you sign up.
Consult Payments is a long established, Full-Service Software and Merchant Services Provider. 1336 Moorpark Dr, Ste 223 Thousand Oaks, CA 91360